Saturday, June 13, 2009

The "bun in the oven"....

Oh man - Whit is one of my sweetest friends. I just love her. She makes me laugh and we have so much fun together! When she told me she was pregnant (9 months ago), I told her that I HAD to take prego shots of her. I'm not sure how excited she was, but I think they turned out awesome! Mike was a good sport and the girls cooperated as much as they could for me ;) Baby Madison was born late Thursday night and I get to take pics of her this week!!! So, those will be coming soon. Thanks for letting me do these Whit - you were one hot prego lady!!!







The girls are so stinkin cute, I had to take pictures of just them....




8 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

These turned out BEAUTIFULLY - I love them!!!!!
Your doing a GREAT job taking pictures. I really enjoy seeing your work!!!

Lots of Love
Becki

Mandee said...

Very cute picture's. I need you to take Dakota's one year old's.

Heidi said...

Ah these are so cute! Whitney is so photogenic! I love the pictures of the girls in the field!

Ashley said...

Amber, these are BEAUTIFUL!! I am sure she just loves them. Her little girls are so darling. THOSE CURLS are to die for! Great job. You just keep getting better and better!

Bry and Amb said...

Thanks for all of the comments! You guys are awesome!!!
Love your guts..
Amb

Josh and Cara said...

Such talent Amber!! You are so good! What darling girls!

Kaydee said...

Amber!! These are amazing. I love the coloring especially of those in the fields. I agree with your friends you are talented. Also I love the pics of sarah's boys. I know she must just love them. Man if you were closer I would have you take some of Rex.

Bry and Amb said...

Kaydee, next time you're here - call me! I'd love to take pics of Rex!