Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My first wedding shoot!!!

Have I mentioned that I love this?

I was completely excited when this gal - Elizabeth (who works down the hall from me...) asked me if I would take pictures of her wedding at the Bountiful Temple! I have a lot of people to thank for their help in getting me here....my friend Rory for recommending me in the first place - a HUGE THANKS! Heidi for coming and being my moral support and second shooter! And Scott Sumner for his mentoring, advice and time to help ease my crazy nervous stomach (check him out here - he is amazing!!). And then to Elizabeth for allowing me to be a part of her special and amazing day. You were a beautiful bride!

I'm on a black and white kick lately - thus the majority of black and white edits.














No comments: