Monday, December 7, 2009

The "R" Fam - sneek peak

I have been crazy busy - which is good and bad. Bad - because it's taking me forever to post pics! I'm still in the process of getting my website setup....and now thinking it would've been a heck of a lot easier to just have hired someone to do it! (Any computer whizzes out there....help me out and you've got a free photoshoot! Just contact me at amblarsenphotos@yahoo.com ;)

Anyway, here's one of the shoots I did last month. I adore this family - and lucky for me - they are family! Kyle is my cousin and we've been close all growing up. I was so excited when he and his wife, Aimee, asked me to do their family pictures. Their little man just melts me - although he really didn't want anything to do with me! He'd see me with that camera and run the other way. Aren't his eyes amazing?! And I LOVED the colors they wore - since orange and green are my favorite colors.

I love you guys! Thanks again for having me do these. Enjoy your sneak peek!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Way cute! I love the colors! That little man is so adorable!